<< 老友记 第8季 第04集>>
-
1. I was sending signals? Yeah.
我向你发暗号 对。
-
2. Please. Okay. Anyone in this room think
谁觉得是我向罗斯。
-
3. that I'd actually send Ross begging signals?
发送乞求暗号的。
-
4. Please, show of hands.
请举手。
-
5. You know, it doesn't matter what people believe!
别人怎么想并不重要。
-
6. What matters is what happened.
重要的是发生了什么。
-
7. Okay, so these signals, Ross, explain this to me,'cause maybe I need to be more careful.
罗斯 跟我解释一下暗号的事,或许我得小心一点。
-
8. Am I sending these signals right now?
我正在发送讯号吗。
-
9. You know what? You know what? Rachel, just drop it.
你知道吗 瑞秋 别纠结这个问题了。
-
10. No, please. Show me how I begged you.
拜托告诉我 我是怎么求你的。