<< 老友记 第8季 第07集>>
-
1. Now, honey, I know you don't like to relinquish control.
亲爱的 我知道你不喜欢让出控制权。
-
2. "Relinquish" is just a fancy word for "lose."
"让出"就是"失去"的委婉说法吧。
-
3. She's really nice, okay?
她人真的很棒。
-
4. And she mentioned that she adored the way you arranged the sponges.
她还说她喜欢你摆放海绵的方式。
-
5. Did she really say that?
她真的那么说了吗。
-
6. Yes, I distinctly remember because I thought it was a joke.
对 我记得很清楚 因为我以为她在开玩笑。
-
7. Now, just give her a chance, okay?
给她一个机会 好吗。
-
8. Fine, I can do it.
好吧 我办得到。
-
9. What's the matter?
怎么了。
-
10. Usually when I'm this anxious, I clean.
通常我一焦虑就会打扫。