<< 老友记 第8季 第07集>>
-
1. What is this?
这是什么。
-
2. This is just to give you an idea.
我只是做一下大致构想。
-
3. We can put screens here so that the baby has privacy...
我们可以在这里装拉帘 给宝宝留有隐私。
-
4. ...and maybe a mobile over the crib...
在摇篮上面装个音乐铃。
-
5. ...and here's a baby monitor
这是宝宝监控器。
-
6. which, till the baby comes, we can use as walkietalkies.
宝宝没出生前 我们可以把它当对讲机。
-
7. You're so sweet!
你真的是太体贴了。
-
8. Oh, my God! And you gave the baby Hugsy!
天啊 你帮宝宝买了企鹅宝宝。
-
9. That's really just to show where the baby would go.
我只是要向你示范宝宝该躺在哪里。
-
10. Why don't I hold on to him so there's no confusion.
快把它交给我吧 免得你误会了。