<< 老友记 第8季 第08集>>
-
1. Stay calm? How do you expect me to stay calm?
保持冷静 你叫我怎么保持冷静。
-
2. This is unacceptable, Rachel. And I wanna know why!
我完全无法接受 瑞秋 我要知道为什么。
-
3. Is it because that punk Ross won't marry you?
因为那个混蛋不愿意娶你吗。
-
4. That's it. Is that it? Yes. He says I'm damaged goods.
是那样吗 对 他说我是瑕疵品。
-
5. So, you nervous about getting married?
快结婚了 你很紧张吧。
-
6. What are you doing?
你这是搞什么名堂。
-
7. Let's pretend it's a real bachelor party, before your wedding.
我们假装这是你结婚前的单身汉派对。
-
8. It'll be more fun.
那样比较好玩。
-
9. All right. I can't believe tomorrow's the big day.
好吧 我不敢相信明天是我的大喜之日。
-
10. How's it feel knowing you're never gonna
知道你再也没法跟别的女人在一起。