<< 老友记 第8季 第08集>>
-
1. Rachel, this is all so "Papa Don't Preach."
瑞秋 这跟《爸爸别说教》如出一辙。
-
2. No, Phoebe, wait. He's a scary guy.
不 菲比 等一下 他非常严厉。
-
3. I mean, one time he caught me smoking.
有次他抓到我抽烟。
-
4. He said if he ever saw me doing that again,he'd make me eat the entire pack.
他说如果他再看到我抽烟,他就逼我把一整包烟吃掉。
-
5. Wow. Well, I will be there.
那我一定得去。
-
6. Gosh, I'm not gonna let that man make you eat your baby!
天啊 我不会让那个男人逼你把宝宝吃掉。
-
7. Hey, who is that guy? I think I know him.
那个家伙是谁 我想我认识他。
-
8. No, you don't. No, you don't.
才怪 你怎么会认识。
-
9. Oh, my God!
天啊。
-
10. Monica, he's the stripper from your bachelorette party!
莫妮卡 他是你单身女郎派对上的脱衣舞男。