<< 老友记 第8季 第10集>>
-
1. Nice try. I'm keeping the boots.
说得好 这靴子我留定了。
-
2. Friends S08E10 The One With Monica's Boots
《老友记》 第八季 第10集 莫妮卡的皮靴。
-
3. That's right. I love you.
没错 我爱你。
-
4. And I'm gonna play with you all the time.
我会一直跟你玩。
-
5. How can you let him talk to your crotch like that?
你怎么能让他对着你的胯下说话。
-
6. He's talking to the baby. Oh! Okay.
他是在跟宝宝说话 原来如此。
-
7. Okay, because when he said,"I can't wait for your first words"...
好吧 因为当他说,"我等不及要听到你说第一句话"。
-
8. ...I thought, "There's a trick."
我想"这招不错"。
-
9. Well, I gotta go, you guys. I'll see you later.
我得走了 待会见。
-
10. Okay. Bye. Bye.
好吧 拜拜 拜。