<< 老友记 第8季 第10集>>
-
1. Why don't you check in one of my saddlebags
你为什么不去看看鞍囊里有没有。
-
2. while I chew on a bale of hay?
我先去吃点草。
-
3. Okay. My God, we gotta go back and get them!
好吧 天啊 我们得回去找靴子。
-
4. Hoeny, are you ever gonna wear the boots again?
亲爱的 你还会再穿那双靴子吗。
-
5. Okay, I'll never wear them again.
好吧 我再也不会穿了。
-
6. I just didn't get a chance to say goodbye.
我只是还没机会说再见。
-
7. You know what? You can say goodbye to the tan ones.
你可以跟棕黄色的靴子说再见。
-
8. Okay. All right. Okay.
好吧 好吧。
-
9. Bye, boots. Wait! Half off!
再见 靴子 等一下 打五折。
-
10. Joey, just because they're not getting married
乔伊 他们不打算结婚。