<< 老友记 第8季 第13集>>
-
1. Maybe he wants to do what you and I did in London with someone.
或许他想跟某人发生你跟我在伦敦所做的事。
-
2. But what'd he mean by "rules"?
但他说"规则"是什么意思。
-
3. Wait a minute. He stopped talking the minute Phoebe came in.
等一下 菲比走进来时 他就不说了。
-
4. Because he was looking at her differently.
因为他对她的感觉不同了。
-
5. And Phoebe is his friend.
菲比是他的朋友。
-
6. So he thinks that would be breaking the rules.
他觉得那样违反了规则。
-
7. My God, he wants to do it with Phoebe in London!
天啊 他想跟菲比在伦敦上床。
-
8. You guys? Just a minute!
你们在哪里 等一下。
-
9. That's Mrs. Tribbiani.
崔比安尼太太来了。
-
10. You don't say anything.
什么都别说。