<< 老友记 第8季 第17集>>
-
1. And if I went over there,I'd be ignoring the one thing she asked me to do when we broke up.
如果我去她家,就等于无视她分手时对我提出的唯一要求。
-
2. Jump up my own ass and die.
她要我去跳楼自杀。
-
3. Oh, wait a second, you guys?
等一下。
-
4. For the last couple weeks,I've been seeing that guy everywhere I go.
这几周以来,我走到哪里都会看到那个男人。
-
5. We take the same bus, we go to the same bookstore,and the same dry cleaners. Maybe he's the tea guy.
我们搭同一班公车 去同一家书店,同一家干洗店 或许他就是我的真命天子。
-
6. Phoebe, did you see that?
菲比 你们看到了吗。
-
7. He totally checked you out! And he is so cute!
他绝对是在打量你 而且他超帅的。
-
8. Mine is a picture of the Village People. What does that mean?
我的茶叶像是乡巴佬 那是什么意思。
-
9. Tea gives Phoebe the trots!
菲比喝茶会拉肚子。
-
10. I thought Joey and I would be okay once we hung out,but it's like we don't even know how to be with each other any more.
我以为乔伊跟我待在一起就不会尴尬了,但现在我们都不知道该怎么相处。