<< 老友记 第8季 第19集>>
-
1. But believe me, that's not gonna happen today. Understood.
但今天我不会那么做 了解。
-
2. So, what'd you say back then? I said that I...
你那时说了什么 我说我...。
-
3. Hey, Joey! How you doing?
嘿 乔伊 你好吗。
-
4. You guys, this is Shelly.
她是雪丽。
-
5. She's interviewing me for Soap Opera Digest.
她在代表《肥皂剧文摘》访问我。
-
6. Shelly, these are my friends.
雪丽 他们是我的朋友。
-
7. Hi, I'm gal pal Rachel Green.
嗨 我是女性朋友瑞秋·格林。
-
8. And if you want the dirt, I'm the one you come too.
你想知道八卦消息就来找我。
-
9. This might be Joey's baby, who knows?
这可能是乔伊的孩子 谁知道呢。
-
10. I'm just kidding. Seriously, gal pal Rachel Green.
我只是在开玩笑 我是女性朋友瑞秋·格林。