<< 老友记 第8季 第21集>>
-
1. It must have been obvious,since it was the only thing left in your store.
它一定很显眼,因为这是你店里唯一剩下的东西。
-
2. Listen, to be honest,home deliveries aren't really part of my job description.
听着 老实说,我的工作不包括送货到家服务。
-
3. Oh, I actually came here to ask you out.
我是来这里约你的。
-
4. Oh. Wow. Yeah, that sounds great.
听起来很棒。
-
5. I'm just gonna put this back in my pocket
我现在就把这个放回口袋。
-
6. and pretend that didn't happen.
假装什么都没发生过。
-
7. Yeah, actually I'm free now. You want to get coffee..?
我现在就有空 你想喝杯咖啡吗。
-
8. Sure. Horny bitch.
没问题 饥渴的贱人。
-
9. No, you're a horny bitch!
不 你才是个饥渴的贱人。
-
10. No, you're a horny bitch!
不 你才是个饥渴的贱人。