<< 老友记 第8季 第22集>>
-
1. I'm fighting for every man in the 82nd Ground Division.
我要为第82地面师的每位弟兄奋战。
-
2. Ross? Can I ask you something?
罗斯 我能问你一件事吗。
-
3. When Carol was pregnant with Ben...
卡罗尔怀本的时候...。
-
4. ...were you this irritating?
你有这么暴躁吗。
-
5. Excuse me? Nothing. You're just...
你说什么 没事 你只是...。
-
6. You've been a little short with me lately.
你最近对我很不耐烦。
-
7. I'm not trying to irritate you.
我无意惹毛你。
-
8. Well, then, you must have a natural talent for it.
那么你一定是有惹毛我的天份。
-
9. You know what? The doctor will be in soon.
医生马上就要过来了。
-
10. Why don't we not speak until then?
我们在那之前还是别说话了吧。