返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 老友记 第8季 第22集>>

  • 1. just so you'll go into labor.
    就跟你做爱。
  • 2. Make love? What are you, a girl?
    做爱 你是娘娘腔吗。
  • 3. Always a great way to get into a man's pants.
    想让男人脱裤子 说这种话最管用了。
  • 4. You'll be performing a service, okay?
    你就当是在提供服务。
  • 5. Think of me as a ketchup bottle.
    把我当成一罐番茄酱。
  • 6. Sometimes, you have to bang on the end of it to get it to come out.
    有时候你得敲敲瓶底才能把番茄酱倒出来。
  • 7. I love when you talk dirty to me.
    我喜欢你满嘴淫话的样子。
  • 8. I know it. You're right. That's not sexy.
    我知道 你说得对 那样一点都不性感。
  • 9. Oh, I seem to have dropped my fork.
    我把叉子给掉了。
  • 10. Let me just bend over and get it.
    我得弯下腰去捡。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 34 Previous Next