返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 老友记 第8季 第22集>>

  • 1. What are you doing here so early?
    你怎么这么早就回来了。
  • 2. They sent me home from work.
    公司要我回家。
  • 3. They said, "Start your maternity leave now. Just rest."
    他们让我从现在就开始休产假 回家休息。
  • 4. Get ready for the baby. You know what? Screw them!
    为宝宝出生做好准备 去他们的。
  • 5. If they don't want me there,I'll hang out with you guys.
    如果他们不要我待在公司,我就跟你们待在一起。
  • 6. Or you could do volunteer work.
    或许你可以去做义工。
  • 7. Hello? Joey, it's Estelle.
    喂 乔伊 我是艾丝特尔。
  • 8. Great news. I was able to get you
    好消息 我帮搞你到了首映会的门票。
  • 9. and one guest tickets to your premiere.
    你可以带一位朋友出席。
  • 10. One guess? You told me I could have six tickets.
    一位朋友 你之前说我可以拿到六张票。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 34 Previous Next