返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 老友记 第8季 第22集>>

  • 1. Because I'm pregnant, I'm invisible?
    难道我怀孕了就变成隐形人了吗。
  • 2. Definitely not invisible.
    你绝不是隐形人。
  • 3. Ross didn't care enough to be here, so I think he's out.
    罗斯根本不在这里 所以他出局了。
  • 4. You snooze, you lose.
    你打磕睡 你就输了。
  • 5. He's not snoozing. He's teaching a class.
    他没有打磕睡 他在教书。
  • 6. Well, then somebody's snoozing.
    那么一定有人在打磕睡。
  • 7. And, Joey, not that this should affect you at all,but if you pick me...
    乔伊 不要因为我的话影响你的选择,但如果你选了我...。
  • 8. ...I was planning on wearing a sequin dress cut down to here.
    我打算穿露到这里的紧身连衣裙。
  • 9. I haven't seen this dress.
    我还没有看过这套连衣裙。
  • 10. Star in a movie.
    穿上绝对有影星风范。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 34 Previous Next