<< 硅谷 第4季 第3集>>
-
1. So, technically, Hitler was the Hitler of music.
严格来说 他确实是音乐界的希特勒。
-
2. I don't understand. I thought you closed the name.
我不明白 我以为你把名字买到手了。
-
3. Well, I guess it's still a little ajar, I don't know.
看来没最终说死 我也不知道。
-
4. Who am I, Herb Cohen?
我又不是赫布·科恩。
-
5. -I don't know who that is. -Neither do I.
-我不知道那是谁 -我也不知道。
-
6. That's a... that's a Jared thing.
是贾里德说的。
-
7. Make sure to clean off all the gunk off the front bumper, OK?
一定要把前保险杠上面的泥都洗净。
-
8. And since when do we have an intern program?
我们什么时候有实习生项目了。
-
9. We don't. And when Keith finds that out,it's gonna be a valuable business lesson for him.
我们没有 当基思明白这一点时,这对他将会是一堂很有价值的商业课。
-
10. What? Those are the Pied Piper shirts!
那是我的'魔笛手'T恤。