<< 硅谷 第4季 第4集>>
-
1. -That must be worth something to me. -It is!
-我没功劳也有苦劳吧 -你有回报啊。
-
2. Ten percent of Pied Piper!
就是魔笛手的一成股份。
-
3. For which I forewent, yes, that's a real word,one million dollars.
我为此放弃了 对 就是如此,整整一百万美元。
-
4. I supported you, Richard. I bet on you.
我一直在支持你 理查德 我相信你。
-
5. And now you're just gonna give me a seat on the board,only to retract that offer?!
而你的回报却是许诺我进入董事会之后,现在又反悔了。
-
6. I can't even remember doing that!
我根本就不记得那么说过。
-
7. Oh, really? Well, do you remember
是吗 那你记得。
-
8. this particular dick-bag I got on video?
我录下来的这个混蛋说过的话吗。
-
9. Because you did.
你就是说过。
-
10. Put it away.
没完了你。