<< 硅谷 第4季 第5集>>
-
1. Actually, you know, I think a better analogy would be jazz.
事实上 我觉得用爵士风来形容更合适。
-
2. Like we riff and improvise around a central theme
就好像我们围绕一个主题即兴创作。
-
3. to create one cohesive piece of music...
最终形成一首结构紧密的音乐。
-
4. Don't you think that's better?
你不觉得这比喻更贴切吗。
-
5. No, no. They teach fucking jazz at Juilliard.
不 茱莉亚音乐学院给他妈爵士乐开了课的。
-
6. We're not jazz. We're fucking punk rock.
我们不是爵士风 我们是朋克摇滚风。
-
7. You see? You see, you guys are arguing over
看到了吗 你们明明想表达一个意思。
-
8. what metaphor to use to agree with each other.
却在争论用什么样的比喻更好。
-
9. This is the inefficiency I'm trying to eliminate.
我不希望你们这样浪费时间。
-
10. My suggestions could actually help you beat me in this argument.
我的建议反而能帮你们打败我。