<< 硅谷 第4季 第5集>>
-
1. is debuting Nucleus at TCD.
要在创业展会发布'纽核力'。
-
2. If you pull out, it looks like Peter is running away from Gavin.
如果你退出了 感觉像彼得想躲盖文。
-
3. So like it or not, you are presenting a live demo
所以不管你愿不愿意 八周以后。
-
4. in front of the world in eight weeks.
你要做出个展示程序来。
-
5. A live demo of what?
什么的展示程序。
-
6. I entered TCD with an early build of Pied Piper,when it was still just a music app.
我申请的时候提交过'魔笛手'的早期版本,当时还是个音乐应用程序。
-
7. No. Sorry. Executive decision: we are not doing TechCrunch.
抱歉 行政决议 我们不参加创业展会。
-
8. OK. So let me just tell you what's gonna happen:
那我来告诉你会有什么后果吧。
-
9. Peter will pull all of his support
彼得不再支持你。
-
10. and pass on any further funding,which, as you know, is the most flaming signaling risk on earth.
以后也不会注资,这你也清楚将是最严重的后果。