<< 硅谷 第4季 第7集>>
-
1. She's not even physically my type,she has blonde hair
她外型上完全不是我的菜,一头闪瞎眼的金发。
-
2. and these stupid pink streaks
还挑染了蠢透了的粉色。
-
3. and doesn't seem to be dominant at all.
而且一点女王范儿都没有。
-
4. However, I think I'm in love.
但是 我似乎爱上她了。
-
5. She invited me to her room to watch Cloud Atlas later tonight.
她邀请我今晚去她房间看《云图》。
-
6. Oh yeah, that means she wants you to lay her.
正点 她这是想要你上她。
-
7. Is that definitive?
你确定吗。
-
8. I mean, nobody can watch more than like a minute of that film.
那电影是个人就看不下去。
-
9. So what's the deal? I mean, is she hot?
所以她怎么样 辣吗。
-
10. Yeah, I mean, she's attractive,but almost every woman is attractive.
她的确很有魅力,但在我眼里是个女人就有魅力。