返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 硅谷 第5季 第2集>>

  • 1. Wait, are you still riffing?
    等下 你还在开玩笑吗。
  • 2. I don't know.
    我说不好。
  • 3. Richard, here's the bad news,your arms and your torso
    理查德 坏消息是,主要是你的胳膊和身体。
  • 4. took the brunt of the glass.
    撞上了玻璃。
  • 5. If you'd cut your face up some,we could've gotten insurance to pay for a whole remodel.
    如果你的脸撞破了,我们就能让保险公司赔付一整套脸部重塑。
  • 6. Gotta, you know...
    就 你知道。
  • 7. give the old schnozzle a much-needed trim,you know what I'm talking about.
    给你那完全看不入眼的大鼻子修修型,你懂我的意思。
  • 8. You gotta hate it as much as everybody else.
    你肯定和其他人一样都忍不下去了吧。
  • 9. So what happened? What were you,trying to ride one of those Boverboards
    所以到底怎么回事 你是,脑子进水了在你办公室里。
  • 10. around your office like a nincompoop?
    玩悬滑板了吗。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 63 Previous Next