<< 硅谷 第5季 第2集>>
-
1. face first into a glass wall?
用脸撞向玻璃墙吗。
-
2. No, it all happened so fast,but... essentially, I thought,if it was gonna happen, I didn't want to be standing.
不 一切都发生得太快了,但...其实 我以为,如果我马上要拉出来了 我不想站着。
-
3. So, I crouched, because...
所以我蹲了下来 因为...。
-
4. If you wanna shit yourself,you'd rather be crouching than standing?
如果要拉裤子,最好还是蹲着 而不是站着。
-
5. Yes. I mean, if you had to.
是的 我是说 如果不得不拉的话。
-
6. I hate to say this, but I follow you.
我也不想这么说 但我懂你。
-
7. The thing is, when I crouched, I had to burp.
然而我蹲下后 我就开始打嗝。
-
8. But since I was all, you know, tucked up,I actually vomited a little.
但因为我完全...挤着我的胃,结果我吐了一点。
-
9. And then, that's when my fight-or-flight reflex kicked in.
然后 我的战斗或逃跑反应出现了。
-
10. Do you ever fight?
你战斗过吗。