<< 硅谷 第5季 第4集>>
-
1. Guys, it can't be that big of a deal, right?
伙计们 没有你们说的这么严重吧。
-
2. Why should it be?
怎么会有问题呢。
-
3. America loves Christians.
美国最爱基督教徒。
-
4. Muslims are the enemy.
穆斯林才是美国的敌人。
-
5. Well, that's true in most of America,but not in Silicon Valley, sadly.
美国大部分地区是这样没错,但很不幸 硅谷不适用。
-
6. -"Sadly"? -You can be openly polyamorous.
-不幸什么 -你可以公开自己是多角恋。
-
7. And people here will call you brave.
这里的人会夸你很勇敢。
-
8. You can put micro-doses of LSD in your cereal,and--and people will call you a pioneer.
你可以在燕麦粥里放微量的迷幻药,人们会夸你有开创精神。
-
9. But the one thing you cannot be is a Christian.
但你绝对不能是基督徒。
-
10. I find their theology to be illegitimate,and it's clear that they are the source
我觉得基督教义很不合逻辑,很明显 他们才是世上。