<< 硅谷 第5季 第7集>>
-
1. It's because we are all sheep.
就因为我们都是盲从的羔羊。
-
2. And we've mutually agreed to endow certain things with value.
我们互相同意赋予某些东西价值。
-
3. And right now, for some reason,the market values our credits more than we did.
现在 由于某种原因,市场比我们更看重我们的算力。
-
4. Gilfoyle, we're not gonna suddenly pivot
吉尔弗约尔 我们不会突然转型。
-
5. and become a digital currency company.
成为一家电子货币公司。
-
6. I'm not proposing a pivot.
我不是在提议转型。
-
7. I'm proposing that we sell digital currency
我在提议我们出售电子货币。
-
8. as a way to finance our new Internet company.
以此来资助我们的新互联网公司。
-
9. You wanted an alternative to Laurie Bream.
你想要劳里·布里姆之外的选项。
-
10. Well, it's right here in front of you.
就在你面前呢。