<< 硅谷 第6季 第2集>>
-
1. In fact, I made you COO. And now,when I need you the most, you stab me in the back,and you have the balls to lecture me about loyalty?
事实上我让你当了首席运营官,但当我最需要你的时候 你在背后捅我刀子,你真有胆子教育我什么是忠诚。
-
2. Are you fucking kidding me?
你他妈是在开玩笑吗。
-
3. I was right.
我是对的。
-
4. You are a buddy‐fucker.
你这个坑兄弟狗逼。
-
5. -Please stop saying that. -Buddy‐fucker.
-请不要再这么说 -坑兄弟狗逼。
-
6. Stop saying that.
别再说了。
-
7. And‐and‐and please just leave this house,-Or I can't be held responsible for my behavior. -Oh yeah?
请离开这间房子,-否则我无法为我的行为负责 -是吗。
-
8. What are you gonna do, Jared? Huh?
贾里德 你要做什么。
-
9. You gonna buddy‐fuck me? 'Cause that's what you do
你是要坑死你兄弟我吗 你现在。
-
10. -to your buddies now, isn't it? -Get out.
-就是在坑你兄弟们 -出去。