<< 硅谷 第6季 第4集>>
-
1. I found my birth father in that militia in the Ozarks, but...
我在欧扎克斯的自卫队找到了我的生父 但。
-
2. then it turned out that guy was a fraud?
结果那个家伙是个骗子。
-
3. Well, um, I just went in for some genetic testing
我刚去做了个基因测试。
-
4. to‐to confirm my diagnosis of Marfan syndrome,and it turns out that my real parents are alive.
来确认我的马凡氏综合症诊断结果,结果发现我的亲生父母还活着。
-
5. And they live in Santa Cruz.
他们就住在圣克鲁斯。
-
6. And they're still together.
而且他们还生活在一起。
-
7. What should I do? Should I visit them?
我应该怎么做 我应该拜访他们吗。
-
8. Are you upset?
你生气了吗。
-
9. Should I have not allowed somebody to sit so close?
我是不是不该让别人坐这么近。
-
10. Because I‐I asked you if it was okay.
因为我问过你这样好不好。