<< 硅谷 第6季 第6集>>
-
1. Fuck, that's problematic. I'll get on that next.
该死 问题不少啊 接下来我就处理那个。
-
2. What the fuck is going on?
这他妈的怎么回事。
-
3. Based on the amount of work left to do
基于剩余的工作量。
-
4. and the number of hours left before the festival,I decided to task Son of Anton
和节前的工时数,我决定让安东之子用机器学习。
-
5. to use machine learning to debug some of our code.
来给我们的一些代码纠错。
-
6. What? Gilfoyle, are you fucking kidding me?
什么 吉尔弗约尔 你在开玩笑吗。
-
7. You gave your AI permission
你把内部文件系统的写入权限。
-
8. to overwrite code in the internal file system?
给了你的人工智能。
-
9. -Were you gonna tell me about this? -No.
-你有打算跟我说这件事吗 -没有。
-
10. I thought that was the company policy ‐these days.
我认为现在这是公司政策了。