返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 国土安全 第1季 第02集>>

  • 1. Wait, you're saying I caused that back there?
    慢着 你是说刚才怪我说错话了。
  • 2. Everything changed with the ruling today.
    如今一切都随政局在改变。
  • 3. A positive outcome is now a deal less than 15 years.
    乐观来看能争取到最少15年的刑期。
  • 4. Want to help him? Guide him towards that.
    真想帮他就往那个方向劝他吧。
  • 5. You know how I could actually help?
    你知道我其实能怎么帮忙吗。
  • 6. I could question Saad directly,'cause that kind of thing,getting answers from people who'd rather not say,-that's something I'm good at. -He's off-limits.
    让我直接找萨德问话,因为我擅长的是,从不愿开口的人嘴里,-套出答案 -不能动他。
  • 7. You understand that, right?
    这点你懂的吧。
  • 8. -Carrie? -Damn it. I got to go.
    -卡莉 -该死 我得走了。
  • 9. We have a court order. Tell me you heard me.
    我们面对的是法庭禁令 你听到了吧。
  • 10. Yeah, I heard you. I'm sorry. Something's come up.
    我听到了 抱歉 出了点事。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 80 Previous Next