<< 国土安全 第1季 第02集>>
-
1. Yeah, we all are. That's why I'm here.
我们都想帮他 所以我才来找你的。
-
2. Stop lying! I know why you're here,and I know about the gang in Pittsburgh.
别说谎了 我知道你为什么来,也知道匹兹堡的黑帮团伙。
-
3. -What gang? -The one you got arrested with.
-什么黑帮 -你被抓起来的那回。
-
4. I know everything, why you met Sekou,pretended you were Muslim,pretended you were his friend and mine.
我全都知道了 你接近我哥哥,装成穆斯林,假惺惺地讨好我俩。
-
5. Pretended? So that's what she's been telling you?
假惺惺 是这个女人跟你说的吗。
-
6. You're not the bad guy here. We know that, too.
我们知道你是受人指使。
-
7. You were pressured by the FBI, by Agent Conlin.
联调局的科林探员逼你这么做。
-
8. I don't know what you're talking about.
我听不懂你在说什么。
-
9. Did he say that no one would ever know?
他是不是保证没有人会知道。
-
10. 'Cause if he did, he lied to you,and if he lied to you, you're on the wrong side.
如果他保证过 那他就是在撒谎,既然如此 你就站错了战线。