<< 国土安全 第1季 第06集>>
-
1. I voted for the war.
我当时赞成参战。
-
2. I voted to send my son and yours
把你我的儿子。
-
3. to a place they should never have gone
送到一个他们本不该去的地方。
-
4. for reasons, I came to understand,were false and misguided.
后来我逐渐意识到,我们被误导 做了错误的决定。
-
5. John died 6,000 miles from home,clearing IEDs from roads in the desert.
约翰死在万里之外的异国他乡,当时他在沙漠公路边拆弹。
-
6. That's what he chose to do with his life.
他把为国牺牲当作使命。
-
7. He didn't think it was false or misguided.
他不觉得是被误导 做了错的决定。
-
8. He thought it was important.
他知道他的工作是有意义的。
-
9. I didn't mean it like that.
我不是那个意思。
-
10. Yeah... you did.
您正是这个意思。