<< 国土安全 第1季 第09集>>
-
1. But I know you're ex-CIA. I can enter a Google search.
但我知道你在中情局待过 我搜索到了。
-
2. I have some idea what you're talking about.
我对你谈的事有大概了解。
-
3. Good. So --So maybe you'll understand this.
很好 也许你会明白。
-
4. Peter Quinn, the man that I had living in my home...
彼得·奎恩 住在我家的男人。
-
5. ...who they say took Franny hostage...
人们说绑架了弗兰妮的人。
-
6. I have a very intense relationship with him, too.
我和他的关系也非常紧张。
-
7. I mean, not --not like Franny's father,not physical, but...
和弗兰妮的父亲不一样,没有肉体关系 但...。
-
8. He nearly died last year in Berlin.
他去年在柏林九死一生。
-
9. And I-I managed to save him, but...
我好不容易救了他 不过...。
-
10. The way he's been acting the past few months,it's --it's as if he wants to finish the job.
他过去几个月的行为,就好像他想了结自己。