<< 国土安全 第1季 第09集>>
-
1. Iran is cheating on the nuclear deal.
伊朗确实要违反核协议。
-
2. Now, I've asked Saul Berenson to return to Langley.
我已经让索尔·贝伦森返回中情局。
-
3. So there's no confusion, yes, he was very much involved in this...
所以毋庸置疑 他和此事有密切联系。
-
4. let's call it a misunderstanding.
就说是引发了一场误会吧。
-
5. In Saul's defense, it's easy
我替索尔说一句。
-
6. to get things wrong in this business.
他在这种事上很容易出错。
-
7. That doesn't mean you get rewarded for it.
但也不应该因此受奖励。
-
8. If you don't mind my saying, I'm impressed.
恕我直言 您很明白事理。
-
9. Whatever you think, I'm not an ideologue.
无论你怎么想 我不是空想家。
-
10. I really do care about the security of this country.
我真的很关心这个国家的安全。