<< 国土安全 第1季 第10集>>
-
1. I was just thinking about that.
我也正在考虑。
-
2. We're down to Saul Berenson,that is if you're willing to offer him a deal
我们找索尔·贝伦森,如果你同意与他做笔交易。
-
3. in exchange for his testimony.
来换取他的证词。
-
4. More than willing. Is there a legal basis for it?
当然同意 有没有法律手段。
-
5. As long as you go through proper channels at Justice,the National Security Division.
只要你通过司法部的适当渠道,国家安全部门。
-
6. In that case, FBI Counterintelligence
那样的话 联调局反间谍部门。
-
7. would make the first approach to Saul.
可以与索尔接触。
-
8. Think he'll go for it?
你认为他会答应吗。
-
9. If he believes the alternative is arrest and prosecution.
如果他相信不这么做就面临起诉和逮捕的话。
-
10. Start the process. You'll coordinate, Rob?
启动程序吧 你来牵头 罗博。