<< 国土安全 第1季 第12集>>
-
1. It fucking better be.
最好是。
-
2. I'm not denying it was discussed.
我不否认讨论过。
-
3. I'm just asking you to consider your source.
我只是请你考虑一下消息来源。
-
4. You think I'd give that oily fuck the time of day?
你觉得我把新情况告诉那个狗逼吗。
-
5. This isn't the time for wild speculation.
现在不是瞎猜的时候。
-
6. You're making some very serious charges.
你提出的指控非常严重。
-
7. I'm not speculating.
我不是猜的。
-
8. The house that just blew up in Queens,it's the same safe house McClendon's black ops teams
皇后区那栋被炸的房子,就是麦克伦登的秘密行动小组。
-
9. have been staging out of for years.
多年的碰头据点。
-
10. -How do you know that? -Because my friend Qeter Quinn
-你怎么知道 -我朋友彼得·奎恩。