<< 国土安全 第1季 第12集>>
-
1. Look, most of you know me.
你们大多知道我的为人。
-
2. We've all worked together.
我们一起共事过。
-
3. I won't lie to you.
我实话实说。
-
4. There are reforms coming down the pike,but no purges or loyalty oaths
改革的确近在眼前,但不会有大清洗或宣誓效忠。
-
5. or one-way tickets to the gulag.
或者去集中营的单程票。
-
6. You have my personal assurance on that,and the assurance of the president of the united states.
我亲自向你们保证,美国总统也向你们保证。
-
7. Hey, slow down. What's the rush?
慢点啊 走那么快干什么。
-
8. I’m late for the president.
我要去见总统。
-
9. She can wait a few minutes.
她等几分钟不要紧。
-
10. Come on, Carrie.
等等 卡莉。