返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 国土安全 第2季 第01集>>

  • 1. It's not the gaps I'm concerned about.
    我担心的不是她故事完不完整。
  • 2. If you're worried about the polygraph,I would take it with a grain of salt.
    如果你担心的是测谎结果,我对测谎结果并不全信。
  • 3. It's not something we can ignore.
    那我们也不能忽视。
  • 4. Polygraphs are unreliable.
    测谎并不可靠。
  • 5. "Deception indicated" can mean she's nervous
    "不实反应"可能是因为她很紧张。
  • 6. or lying to herself.
    或是在欺骗自己。
  • 7. Or it can indicate deception.
    也可能是她在说谎。
  • 8. We have a long way to go. This is just one data point.
    现在还为时尚早 这只是一个数据点。
  • 9. Look, I--I don't wanna dismiss your misgivings,but bringing in Mr. Berenson may have been premature.
    听着 我没想打消你的顾虑,但叫贝伦森先生过来恐怕还太早了。
  • 10. He didn't call me here.
    不是他叫我来的。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 79 Previous Next