返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 国土安全 第2季 第01集>>

  • 1. And don't give me any bullshit
    别糊弄我说什么。
  • 2. about source protection
    要保护线人。
  • 3. or "better to ask forgiveness than permission."
    或是什么先斩后奏再请求原谅。
  • 4. I don't need anybody's permission.
    我就不需要谁的批准。
  • 5. I'm here on behalf of the National Security Advisor.
    我代表的是国家安全顾问。
  • 6. God damn it, Carrie.
    天啊 卡莉。
  • 7. There are three teams out there right now
    现在外面有三个小队。
  • 8. risking their lives to find you.
    冒着生命危险找你。
  • 9. Well, I didn't ask for that either.
    我也没要求这样。
  • 10. Well, for your sake, I hope it was worth it.
    好吧 但愿你这么做值得吧。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 79 Previous Next