<< 国土安全 第2季 第02集>>
-
1. Your old friend, Abdul Qadir G'ulom,just fired a broadside into the peace talks.
你的老朋友阿卜杜勒·卡迪尔·古洛姆,刚刚对和平会谈进行了猛烈抨击。
-
2. Yeah, I saw that.
是 我看到了。
-
3. I need him to publicly walk back
我需要他公开撤回。
-
4. his comments about the POWs.
关于战俘的言论。
-
5. I'm here because I need Carrie in Kabul for a week or two.
我来是因为我需要卡莉去喀布尔待一到两周。
-
6. We're making progress here.
她的情况在好转。
-
7. Put her in a war zone, we could be back to square one.
如果让她重回战区 那就得从头再来。
-
8. It's an important mission. I'm okay with a setback.
任务很重要 我不介意从头再来。
-
9. We may be dealing with a compromised officer here.
她可能已经被策反了。
-
10. Is Roshan here?
罗尚在吗。