<< 国土安全 第2季 第06集>>
-
1. We got a dozen guys coming from Fort Meade.
国安局会派十多个人过来。
-
2. We'll have more ears on it then.
到时会有更多人手处理。
-
3. Sorry, uh, Bagram SIGINT's not calling me back.
抱歉 巴格拉姆的信号情报没有回复我。
-
4. Is there anybody you can try in Kandahar?
你在坎大哈还有别人可以试试吗。
-
5. We put together a timeline of everything we know
我们把总统抵达巴格拉姆之后。
-
6. once the president landed at Bagram.
已知的全部事情按时间排列好。
-
7. It's incomplete, but it's a start.
还不完整 但至少是个开始。
-
8. Alan Yager, Vanessa Kroll, FBI.
联调局的艾伦·耶格尔和凡妮莎·克罗尔。
-
9. -Hi, Alan. -Alan's my Deputy
-你好艾伦 -艾伦是情报站。
-
10. Chief of Station--he'll get your team set up.
副站长 他会安排好你们团队。