<< 国土安全 第2季 第06集>>
-
1. who came out of the mountains for a ceasefire,we're gonna be looking at an insurgency on steroids.
从山里出来想要停火的塔利班成员,这帮人可能会像打了鸡血一样发动叛乱。
-
2. Which means what exactly?
什么意思。
-
3. Suicide bombs, kidnappings,attacks on every military instillation in country,Afghan and American.
自杀式袭击 绑架,袭击国内一切军方势力,不论是阿方还是美方的。
-
4. And we don't have the troop force for that.
我们的兵力不足以应对此种情况。
-
5. If G'ulom lights this thing on fire,I don't know if I can secure the embassy and the bases,never mind prop up his government.
古洛姆若是引起事端,我不知道能否护卫大使馆和基地,更别提给他政府撑腰了。
-
6. Well, can we turn over Haqqani?
要是我们把哈卡尼交出去呢。
-
7. Can we just do that?
这么办行不行。
-
8. Sir, we do not have him.
总统先生 他已经不在我们手上了。
-
9. Why the fuck did somebody tell me
那怎么有人告诉我。
-
10. he was in a CIA safe house?
他在中情局的安全屋里。