<< 国土安全 第3季 第01集>>
-
1. At least call Dr. Rosenberg before you make a decision.
在你决定之前至少得跟罗森博格医生谈谈吧。
-
2. I've already decided.
我已经决定了。
-
3. I don't understand how you can trust these people
这帮人之前这样对你。
-
4. for one minute after what they did to you.
你居然还会相信他们。
-
5. I trust Saul.
我相信索尔。
-
6. He'll be there to hold my hand,and it's only for a few days.
他会全程陪着我,再说就去几天罢了。
-
7. You say this is about patriotism,but we both know that's not the whole story.
你说这是爱国心使然,但你我皆知事实并非如此。
-
8. Part of you wants to do this.
根本就是你自己心之所向。
-
9. Let her go, Maggie.
让她去吧 麦琪。
-
10. I'm worried she's gonna wind up back in the hospital.
我担心她又落得个送医救治的下场。