<< 国土安全 第3季 第01集>>
-
1. We have no other options.
我们别无选择了。
-
2. No good ones, I admit,but if Carrie fucks up this operation then we have none.
确实没其他好办法 我承认,但卡莉要是搞砸了 计划就全泡汤了。
-
3. -Can we push back 24 hours? -For what reason?
-能再推迟24小时吗 -为什么。
-
4. I'm still waiting to hear from two sources.
我还在等两个线人的消息。
-
5. Maybe one of them's gotten wind of something.
其中一个可能有情报。
-
6. That married couple?
那对夫妇吗。
-
7. The professors with the American University?
美利坚大学的那两个教授。
-
8. They're not sources, Saul, they're dinner guests.
他们不是线人 索尔 是蹭吃蹭喝的。
-
9. You said so yourself.
这是你自己说的。
-
10. Look, I know you're worried about Carrie.
我知道你担心卡莉。