<< 国土安全 第3季 第02集>>
-
1. After you signaled you'd been made,it seemed safer to meet her there.
在你发信号说自己被跟踪后,我觉得在那里见她应该更为安全。
-
2. Carrie, our backup plan was to regroup here.
卡莉 我们的后备方案是在这里集合。
-
3. I'm here now.
我不是来了吗。
-
4. You're missing the point.
你没抓住重点。
-
5. Which is what?
重点是什么。
-
6. I was told this was about an attack on America.
我听说这和袭击美国领土有关。
-
7. Forgive me,I thought it would be better to meet her sooner rather than later.
不好意思,我觉得和她早见面总比晚见面强吧。
-
8. Well, we were supposed to meet her together
我们本应该一起和她见面。
-
9. so you could talk to her
这样你可以跟她谈。
-
10. and I could assess her reliability.
而我负责评估她的可靠性。