<< 国土安全 第3季 第03集>>
-
1. You need to go there now and move him to a safe house,60 miles further west.
你现在就得赶过去 把他带到安全屋,往西60英里那个。
-
2. Well, why don't you just call him and tell him to move?
你怎么不直接打给他让他跑。
-
3. Because I might unnerve him unnecessarily.
因为打电话说可能会吓到他。
-
4. He needs to be looked in the eye and reassured
必须有人当面去找他 让他确定。
-
5. that he's in safe hands.
自己会很安全。
-
6. Why me? Why not you?
为什么要我去 你怎么不去。
-
7. Because he doesn't know me. He knows you.
他不认识我 但他认识你。
-
8. You're the only one he knows.
他只认识你一个。
-
9. How can you be sure the CIA hasn't already sent somebody out there?
你怎么确定中情局现在就没派人过去。
-
10. Because I'm sure.
我当然确定。