<< 国土安全 第3季 第05集>>
-
1. I should be in there, Saul.
应该是我进去审问 索尔。
-
2. You're lucky you're in the building.
能留下来你就该庆幸了。
-
3. You're in the custody of the Central Intelligence Agency.
你处于中央情报局的羁押之下。
-
4. I'd like to ask you a few questions.
我想问你几个问题。
-
5. I'm a United States congressman.
我是美国国会议员。
-
6. You can't just kidnap me and shackle me to the fucking floor.
你们无权绑架我 用脚镣把我锁在地板上。
-
7. Actually, we can.
我们有权。
-
8. Thanks to you and your colleagues in congress,we have fairly broad powers to detain and interrogate.
多亏了你和你国会中的同僚,让我们有相当大的权力进行拘留和审问。
-
9. Look, I've been down this road before.
我曾经落到过这般田地。
-
10. I'm not what Carrie says I am.
我并非如卡莉所说。