<< 国土安全 第3季 第08集>>
-
1. Ever occur to you Carrie's trying to fix that?
你就没想过 卡莉正在试图解决问题吗。
-
2. Well, she's got a twisted thing for the guy.
她跟那家伙纠缠不清。
-
3. Who knows what her motivations are?
谁知道她是什么动机。
-
4. Well, she's trying to repair the situation.
她正在试图修复现有状况。
-
5. I can't bank on that.
我可不敢指望。
-
6. There's an attack planned, Saul, possibly imminent.
有人在策划袭击 索尔 也许马上就会发生。
-
7. And I don't want to be the one standing in front of the Senate
到时候 我可不想自己站在议员们面前。
-
8. explaining who Carrie was fucking when the bomb went off.
解释卡莉在炸弹引爆的时候正在跟谁胡搞。
-
9. You burned your cover in Beirut to float this operation,which, as of 20 minutes ago, is officially shit.
你为了这次行动暴露了在贝鲁特的身份,而这次行动在20分钟前 正式搞砸了。
-
10. I'm the only friend you've got left in the building.
我是你在这座大楼里剩下的唯一一个朋友了。