<< 国土安全 第3季 第10集>>
-
1. Peter Quinn is one of mine.
彼得·奎恩是我的人。
-
2. Why would Estes put a off-the-book black ops guy
埃斯蒂斯为何要派一个没有正式身份的密探。
-
3. in charge of a straight-up intelligence operation?
负责这次正规的情报行动。
-
4. He didn't tell me, he just asked for a soldier.
他没说明原因 只问我要个士兵。
-
5. Soldiers kill people.
士兵是会杀人的。
-
6. They also fix airplane engines and cook bad food--
士兵还会维修飞机引擎 烧得一手烂菜。
-
7. it was a figure of speech.
那只是形象化说法。
-
8. Maybe Estes put Quinn in there just to keep his eye on you.
也许埃斯蒂斯是为了派彼得去监视你。
-
9. Maybe he doesn't trust you.
也许他不信任你。
-
10. Why wouldn't he trust me?
他凭什么不信任我。