<< 国土安全 第4季 第02集>>
-
1. My client acted as a responsible journalist.
我的当事人是个有责任感的记者。
-
2. The only criminal act here was the one she exposed,which is why the very first judge I called
违反刑法的正是她所揭露的行为,所以我打电话找的第一个法官。
-
3. ordered her release.
就签了释放令。
-
4. You and your bosses will hear about this.
你和你的上司等着瞧吧。
-
5. So will your client,if she publishes any more documents.
你的当事人也一样,如果她再发布任何文件。
-
6. We'll put her on a plane back to the States,and all the expensive lawyers in the world won't stop us.
我们就把她送上回美国的飞机,不管多昂贵的律师也阻止不了我们。
-
7. Come on, let's get out of this shit hole.
来吧 赶紧离开这屎坑。
-
8. This camp, Alladia, is home to 20,000 refugees.
阿拉迪亚难民营 居住着两万名难民。
-
9. By the end of next week,it will have 30,000,40,000, maybe more.
到下周末,人数就会增加到三万,四万 甚至更多。
-
10. There isn't the food to feed these people,there are no roofs to shelter them,there are no doctors and nurses to care for them.
没有足够的食物养活这么多人,也没有足够的房屋居住,没有医生和护士照顾他们。