返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 国土安全 第4季 第04集>>

  • 1. This is like something from the Stasi days.
    这简直是回到了前东德时代。
  • 2. You guys are afraid to ask for information?
    你们连个消息都不敢打听了吗。
  • 3. The BND would love to throw my ass into prison.
    德国联情局巴不得把我丢进监狱。
  • 4. Let them try.
    让他们试试看。
  • 5. I'll make their lives a living hell.
    我会让他们生不如死。
  • 6. Sabine will be taking the risk, not you.
    承担风险的是萨宾 又不是你。
  • 7. I'm facing arrest, too. And extradition.
    我也面临着被逮捕的风险 还有引渡。
  • 8. I'm a person of interest. Do you know what that means?
    我是疑犯 知道这意味着什么吗。
  • 9. It means you're not scared.
    意味着你不害怕。
  • 10. It means I try not to be.
    意味着我在努力不害怕。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 64 Previous Next