<< 国土安全 第4季 第09集>>
-
1. I did not.
我没有。
-
2. I've been there, Saul, as you well know.
我也有过这种经历 索尔 你很清楚。
-
3. It's hard not to be conflicted.
工作和私情很容易冲突。
-
4. I said no.
我说了没有。
-
5. Then we have a problem,because she's not taking the bait.
那我们就有麻烦了,因为她根本就没上钩。
-
6. Or do you still believe that she's innocent?
或者你还是相信她是清白的。
-
7. I don't know what the fuck to believe anymore.
我他妈现在根本不知道该相信什么。
-
8. Well, the BND is not gonna humor us much longer.
德国联情局可不会再这么迁就我们了。
-
9. If we don't drive her into the arms of her handler and soon
如果我们无法迫使她赶紧去找她的接头人。
-
10. all bets are off.
那我们就满盘皆输了。